School: Good Shepherd Catholic Voluntary Academy
Role: Midday Supervisor Assistant
Contract: Permanent, term time only
Hours: 7 hours 5 minutes per week
Salary: £2,931 per annum
Closing date: 9am, Friday 28 January 2022
The Good Shepherd is a lively and thriving two from entry school located in the leafy suburb of Woodthorpe, just four miles from Nottingham City with excellent public transport links to nearby Arnold and Sherwood.
Would you like to join our friendly, caring, and supportive Midday team? We are looking for a Midday Supervisor Assistant to cover Midday duties as well as PPA in the afternoon for nursery. Your role will be to supervise our children over lunchtime to ensure their welfare and safety in the dining area and playground. Other duties will include keeping our dining area clean and tidy.
Previous experience of working with children and housekeeping are required. And, ideally, you will also have an awareness of children with special education needs (dietary, emotional, physical) or special dietary requirements.
At The Good Shepherd we work very hard to encourage our children to feel secure, happy, and enthusiastic about themselves and their learning. We strive to help them develop as individuals, as independent learners and to achieve their full potential and beyond within an exciting, caring, and supportive Catholic environment. We are a very inclusive school and aim to provide the very best Catholic education for all our children.
The Trust and The Good Shepherd Catholic Voluntary Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
We value equality and diversity and welcome applications from all sectors of the community including those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
Completed application forms (and associated documents) to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date, 9am Friday 28 January 2022
About Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust:
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s teaching school, The Nottingham Catholic Teaching School Alliance.
Why work for the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust?
- Access to first class CPD opportunities. We also work in partnership with Nottingham Teaching School Alliance to deliver meaningful and relevant CPD. Our Leadership Academy identifies and develops future leaders.
- Genuine opportunities for career progression – with 21 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance – you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent, and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Pension – automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions.
- Terms and Conditions – we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff.
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn