School: All Saints’ Catholic Voluntary Academy
Contract Type: 19.5 hours, term-time only
Contract Term: Permanent
Salary: Band 2 (actual starting salary £8,399 – £8,739 pa)
Start date: TBC
Closing date: Monday 31 January 2022 (9am)
All Saints’ is located in Mansfield – Nottinghamshire’s largest market town and just 12 miles to the North of Nottingham. We are one of the highest achieving schools in Nottinghamshire with a vision to provide a safe and inclusive learning environment for students to achieve and develop free from discrimination.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Learning Support Assistant to join All Saints’ passionate, dedicated, and successful Inclusion team. The current team provide outstanding support to students at the All Saints’, supporting students, many of whom will be from disadvantaged backgrounds and/or will have a special educational need, and helping them to achieve the highest standard of education possible.
Applicants must have a good understanding of issues that such students may encounter and understand the importance of the Inclusion function within school. The successful applicant will hold high expectations of all students and will be committed to providing support to assist pupils in overcoming barriers to learning and encourage raised educational achievement.
We can offer:
- wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
- a supportive working environment with excellent facilities
- professional assistance through our Employee Assistance Programme
- our commitment to nationally agreed terms and conditions.
- a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff.
For an informal discussion about the role and our school please contact the school office on 01623 474700.
You will receive an automated response from our vacancies inbox to confirm your application has been received. Please contact HR on 0115 851 5454 if you do not receive this automated response.
The Trust and All Saints’ Catholic Voluntary Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring, and positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We are committed to cultivating an equitable working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect and where every individual can fulfil their potential. We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities, and beliefs. This includes those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the Trust’s Catholic character and Christian ethos. This diversity is fundamental to our values and enriches the lives of the students within our schools.
We are a Disability Confident Committed employer and welcome applications from people with a disability or long-term health condition.
Completed application forms (and associated documents) to be emailed to email@example.com.
Closing date, Monday 31 January 2022 (9am)
About Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s teaching school, The Nottingham Catholic Teaching School Alliance.
Why work for the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust?
- Access to first class CPD opportunities.
- Genuine opportunities for career progression – with 21 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance – you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Pension – automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions, or to the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Terms and Conditions – we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff.
For more information about our Trust and our vacancies, please visit www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk/vacancies
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn