School: Our Lady of Lourdes Music Service
Contract Type: Permanent
Contract Term: 15 hours per week, term time only
Band: OLOL Band 2, NJC Scale Points 3 – 5
Salary: Actual Salary – £6,461 to £6,722 per annum
Start date: February 2022
Closing date: 31 January 2022
We are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic administrator to provide comprehensive support to Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust’s Music Service.
Your duties will include being the first point of call for student and parent queries and providing day to day administrative support for the Leader of the Music Service.
You are highly organised with first-rate written and verbal communication skills. You should also be highly numerate as the post will involve managing the cashless system used for the payment of music tuition. A basic knowledge of music terminology is desirable but not essential.
The post will be based at The Becket School, West Bridgford.
The post is offered on a 15 hours per week, term time only basis with the hours ideally to be worked over 5 days but there is some flexibility on this. However, the hours must be worked over a minimum of 3 days per week.
The successful candidate will:
- be able to inspire and enthuse students
- have administrative/secretarial experience, excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office and Teams)
- You should have a minimum of 5 GCSEs including English and Maths (Grade C/Level 5 or above) or equivalent
We can offer:
- wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
- a team of talented and highly committed staff
- a supportive working environment with excellent facilities
- professional assistance through our Employee Assistance Programme
- our commitment to nationally agreed terms and conditions.
- a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff through our position as a lead school in the Trust’s CPD Hub.
For an informal discussion about the role and our school please contact Simon Hooley on 0115 982 4280.
How to Apply
Please email completed application forms (and associated documents) to email@example.com
Closing date: 31 January 2022 (9.00 am)
You will receive an automated response from our vacancies inbox to confirm your application has been received. Please contact HR on 0115 851 5454 if you do not receive this automated response.
The Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring and positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We are committed to cultivating an equitable working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect and where every individual can fulfil their potential. We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities and beliefs. This includes those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the Trust’s Catholic character and Christian ethos. This diversity is fundamental to our values and enriches the lives of the students within our schools.
We are a Disability Confident Committed employer and welcome applications from people with a disability or long-term health condition.
About Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s CPD Hub.
Why work for the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust?
- Access to first class CPD opportunities. We have a specialised CPD Hub to deliver meaningful and relevant CPD for all our staff. Our Leadership Academy identifies and develops future leaders.
- Genuine opportunities for career progression – with 21 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance – you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent, and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Cycle to Work Scheme – you will save money as well as improve your mental health and wellbeing and reduce your Carbon Footprint.
- Pension – automatic enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Terms and Conditions – we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for support staff.
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn